(5.2 miles away)
About 10 minutes from Apple Tree Yurts is the historic town of Battle. Situated within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the town takes its name from the battle of 1066. Towering over the town the beautiful abbey, founded to commemorate the battle, was reputedly the spot where Harold died.
(10.2 miles away)
Just 20 minutes from the town of Hastings, Apple Tree Yurts provides the perfect mix of countryside and seaside.
(11.9 miles away)
Renowned for being one of the best preserved medieval towns in England, Rye is an enchanting place to explore. From the cobbles of Mermaid Street to the impressive Norman Church, the narrow passageways hold intrigue for visitors young and old.
Other Points of Interest
- Visit Bodiam Castle, an archetype 14th century moated castle with ruined interior (3.2 miles away)
- Explore Bateman's, a beautiful Jacobean house and home to Rudyard Kipling (5.5 miles away)
- Take in the splendour of Scotney Castle, a country house, romantic garden and 14th century moated castle (9.6 miles away)
- Sissinghurst Castle - a poet's garden inspired by the land (10.9 miles away)
- Birling Gap, part of the the world famous Seven Sisters Chalk Cliffs (20.1 miles away)